Saturday, April 12, 2008

Days 27, 28 & 29 - 9th, 10th & 11th April 2008

3 day report!

9th April - good time, sent 12 cards, made 3 friends - Zvonko, Luli (chef) & Sergio (oil worker). We watched the local team draw 1-1 with a team from Zagreb then had a couple of beers after. they all follow our big clubs. We covered serveral areas in conversation which found very revealing and interesting.

10th April - Destination Baric Draga - 61 miles. A hard day, rocky mountains and sea road, up and down and twisting. No chance of rough camp and sites closed. This area exists by tourism season which starts mid May.

11th April - Destination Biograd - 57 miles. Another slow day, again in saddle for 8 hours. I get away from the mountains but get strong head wind. More traffic today, yesterday I almost had road to myself. Found nice campsite open, I am the only one here. Will change my chaine over tomorrow.

No comments: