Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where do these blog entries come from...

Just in case you weren't aware, Roger texts me each day with his location and news of the day and I add it to the blog for him. For those of you who know Roger him and computors don't always get along! That is why sometimes they are quite short, and sometimes, like the one I will be adding shortly I haven't a clue what he is on about!!!!!!! [update he has just sent me a translation which will add!]

I hope you are enjoying keeping up to date with his antics. I am certainly enjoying updating the blog, and it is doing the world of good for my geographic knowledge.

Thanks for supporting Roger, he really does appreciate it.

Don't forget to keep spreading the news of the Wellython, if you would like any brochures to hand out/email to friends, colleagues or random passers by please email me at wellython2008@googlemail.com .

Best wishes

Fiona
Wellython Support!

No comments: